Tuesday 13 March 2012

DDR bag



I really love this making project I found online today:
http://www.instructables.com/id/How-to-make-a-purse-out-of-a-Dance-Dance-Revolutio/


I love Dance Dance Revolution and this recycled bag tells the story of someone else who loves it too. Recycled imagery and materials have become very fashionable in recent years with the boom in eco living, and it's always really interesting to see what stories they can tell, and on how many different canvases. My canvases happen to be teapot shaped. As for the imagery, I will keep borrowing it from whatever I come across in my explorations of J culture, but maybe I should try adding DDR imagery to the mix? DDR originates from Japan as well, and the skill, energy and feeling that goes into it is utterly addictive. DDR always reminds me of amazing times out with my friends, and this is true for many people.

No comments:

Post a Comment